Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Fwu-Ranq, 2004.
"Life insurance, precautionary saving and contingent bequest,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 55-67, July.
- Fwu-Ranq Chang, 2001. "Life Insurance, Precautionary Saving and Contingent Bequest," CESifo Working Paper Series 444, CESifo.
- Michael McLure, 2007. "Pareto's Chronicles: Liberty and the Left," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2003. "Serbia and Montenegro : Poverty Assessment, Volume 1. Executive Summary," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14660, The World Bank.
- Chisato Yoshida, 2004. "The Optimal Enforcement of a Finance-Constrained Immigration Law," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 57-62, January.
- Woodland, Alan D. & Yoshida, Chisato, 2006. "Risk preference, immigration policy and illegal immigration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 500-513, December.
- Duncan Thomas & James P. Smith & Kathleen Beegle & Graciela Teruel & Elizabeth Frankenberg, 2002.
"Wages, employment and economic shocks: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 161-193.
- Smith, J.P. & Thomas, D. & Frankenberg, E. & Beegle, K., 2000. "Wages, Employment and Economic Shocks: Evidence from Indonesia," Papers 00-07, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Kathleen Beegle, 2000. "Wages, Employment and Economic Shocks: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 00-07, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:1586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.