Intermediate Financial Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 2003. "The equity premium in retrospect," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 889-938, Elsevier.
- Prasanna Gai & Nicholas Vause, 2006. "Measuring Investors' Risk Appetite," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(1), March.
- Jacques A. Schnabel, 2009. "Divergence of opinion and valuation in a mean-variance framework," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 148-154, July.
- Samih A Azar, 2010. "Random risk aversion and the cost of eliminating the foreign exchange risk of the Euro," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 157-168.
- Rajnish Mehra, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Why is it a Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 9512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gürtler, Marc & Hartmann, Nora, 2004. "The equity premium puzzle and emotional asset pricing," Working Papers FW10V3, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Thomas Flavin, 2006.
"How risk averse are fund managers? Evidence from Irish mutual funds,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(18), pages 1355-1363.
- Thomas J. Flavin, 2006. "How Risk Averse are Fund Managers? Evidence from Irish Mutual Funds," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1630206, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:37:y:2018:i:c:p:199-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samih Antoine Azar, 2007. "Measuring the US social discount rate," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 63-66, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAllais paradox; Arbitrage Pricing Theory; Arbitrage pricing theory; Arrow-Debreu; Arrow-Debreu (AD) pricing; Arrow-Debreu model; Arrow-Debreu prices; Arrow-Debreu pricing theory; Arrow-Debreu securities; Arrow-Debreu setting; Arrow-Pratt measure; BE/ME ratio; Black-Scholes formula; Brownian motion; CAPM; CCAPM; CRRA; Canonical portfolio problem; Capital asset pricing model; Capital market line; Cash flow; Certainty equivalent; Closed-form pricing; Competitive equilibrium; Complex securities; Constant absolute risk aversion (CARA); Continuous time processes; Cross-correlations; Declining absolute risk aversion (DARA); Dybvig's evaluation; Economic rationality; Edgeworth-Bowley box; FOCs; Great Moderation; Great Recession; Great Recession case; Hansen-Jagannathan bounds; Jensen's inequality; Joint saving-portfolio problem; Lucas tree; MPT; Market model; Mean-variance space; Modern portfolio theory; Modigliani-Miller Theorem; Modigliani-Miller theorem; No-trade equilibrium; Nonnegativity constraints; Normality-of-returns; Optimal portfolio; Pareto optimal; Payoff; Positive correlation; Posttrade allocation; Present value (PV); Prospect Theory; Random variable; Random walks; Rational expectations equilibrium; Rational expectations hypothesis; Risk aversion; Risk sharing; Risk-free rate; Risk-neutral probabilities; Risk-neutral valuation; Sawtooth pattern; Sharpe ratio; State-by-state dominance; State-contingent claim; T-bill rate; VNM; Value Additivity Theorem; Walrasian equilibrium; Wiener process; Zero-beta CAPM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780123865496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.