Cost-Benefit Analysis for Project Appraisal
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo FLORIO & Francesco GIFFONI & Gelsomina CATALANO, 2018. "Should Governments Fund Basic Science? Evidence from a Willingness-to-pay Experiment in Five Universities," Departmental Working Papers 2018-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2016. "On the Treatment of Emissions Trading and Green and White Certificates in Cost-Benefits Analysis," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2016:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2016. "On lessons from energy and environmental cost–benefit analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 20-25.
- Per-Olov Johansson & Ginés de Rus, 2015. "On the Treatment of Foreigners and Foreign-Owned Firms in Cost–Benefit Analysis," Working Papers 2015-13, FEDEA.
- Per-Olov Johansson & Bengt Kriström, 2015. "On the Social Cost of Water-Related Disasters," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(03), pages 1-26.
- John Creedy & Hemant Passi, 2018.
"Public Sector Discount Rates: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches,"
Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 51(1), pages 139-157, March.
- John Creedy & Hemant Passi, 2017. "Public Sector Discount Rates: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches," Treasury Working Paper Series 17/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Florio, Massimo & Sirtori, Emanuela, 2016. "Social benefits and costs of large scale research infrastructures," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 65-78.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2015. "Tradable Permits in Cost-Benefit Analysis," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2015:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Florio, Massimo & Forte, Stefano & Sirtori, Emanuela, 2016. "Forecasting the socio-economic impact of the Large Hadron Collider: A cost–benefit analysis to 2025 and beyond," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 38-53.
- Gelsomina CATALANO & Massimo FLORIO & Francesco GIFFONI, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Basic Research: A Contingent Valuation Experiment on the Large Hadron Collider," Departmental Working Papers 2016-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo FLORIO & Francesco GIFFONI, 2017. "Willingness-to-Pay for Science as a Public Good: A Contingent Valuation Experiment," Departmental Working Papers 2017-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107121027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.