Arab Economies in the Twenty-First Century
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatiha Talahite, 2012. "La rente et l'État rentier recouvrent-ils toute la réalité de l'Algérie d'aujourd'hui ?," Post-Print hal-00717910, HAL.
- Frank R. Gunter, 2013. "The Political Economy of Iraq," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14293, April.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2014. "Middle East Transitions; A Long, Hard Road," IMF Working Papers 14/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Mazaheri Nimah, 2013. "The Saudi monarchy and economic familism in an era of business environment reforms," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 295-321, October.
- Hvidt, Martin, 2013. "Economic diversification in GCC countries: past record and future trends," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55252, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521895002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .