Money and the Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mervyn A. King, 1996. "How should central banks reduce inflation? conceptual issues," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 53-91.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2005.
"Monetary and Fiscal Theories of the Price Level: The Irreconcilable Differences,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 565-583, Winter.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2006. "Monetary and Fiscal Theories of the Price Level: The Irreconcilable Differences," NBER Working Papers 12089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2006. "Monetary and fiscal theories of the price level: the irreconcilable differences," Working Papers 2006-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cukierman, Alex & Izhakian, Yehuda, 2015.
"Bailout uncertainty in a microfounded general equilibrium model of the financial system,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 160-179.
- Cukierman, Alex & Izhakian, Yehuda, 2011. "Bailout Uncertainty in a Microfounded General Equilibrium Model of the Financial System," CEPR Discussion Papers 8453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521599740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .