Optimisation and Stability Theory for Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben White, 2000. "A Review of the Economics of Biological Natural Resources," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 419-462.
- Giorgio Giorgi & Cesare Zuccotti, 2015. "An Overview on D-stable Matrices," DEM Working Papers Series 097, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Pierre Martinon & Pierre Picard & Anasuya Raj, 2017. "On the Design of Optimal Health Insurance Contracts under Ex Post Moral Hazard," Working Papers hal-01348551, HAL.
- Wegberg,M.,van, 1995. "Can R&D alliances facilitate the formation of a cartel? The example of the European IT industry," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- C.J. Oâ€™Donnell, 2017. "Estimating Total Factor Productivity Change When No Price or Value-Share Data are Available," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012017, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Aleš Černý, 2003. "Generalised Sharpe Ratios and Asset Pricing in Incomplete Markets," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 7(2), pages 191-233.
- Ryo Itoh, 2010. "Economic Development And Non-Monotonic Spatial Transitions," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 234-251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521336055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .