Market Services and the Productivity Race, 1850â€“2000
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Broadberry,Stephen, 2006. "Market Services and the Productivity Race, 1850â€“2000," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521867184.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Guan, Hanhui & Li, David Daokui, 2017.
"China, Europe and the great Divergence: A Study in Historical National Accounting, 980-1850,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Guan, Hanhui & Li, David Daokui, 2017. "China, Europe and the Great Divergence: A Study in Historical National Accounting, 980-1850," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 324, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C. & Mulatu, Abay, 2007.
"Total factor productivity growth on Britain's railways, 1852-1912: A reappraisal of the evidence,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 608-634, October.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C. & Mulatu, Abay, 2005. "Total factor productivity growth on Britain's railways, 1852-1912: a reappraisal of the evidence," Economic History Working Papers 22553, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "British relative economic decline revisited: The role of competition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-29.
- Nicholas Crafts & Timothy Leunig & Abay Mulatu, 2008. "Were British railway companies well managed in the early twentieth century? -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 61(4), pages 842-866, November.
- Bernd Görzig & Martin Gornig & Laurence Nayman, 2012. "Productivity Transitions in Large Mature Economies: France, Germany and the UK," Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521123143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.