Institutional factors affecting irrigation performance in Pakistan: research and policy priorities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1978. "Agricultural Growth against a Land Resource Constraint: A Comparative History of Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and the Philippines," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(04), pages 839-864, December.
- Kikuchi, M., 1992. "Policy and research issues in irrigation management for crop diversification with special reference to Sri Lanka," Conference Papers h012019, International Water Management Institute.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Kikuchi, Masao, 1978. "Investment Inducements to Public Infrastructure: Irrigation in the Philippines," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 70-77, February.
- N/A, 1985. "Asia," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 80-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Tushaar, 2007. "Issues in reforming informal water economies of low-income countries: examples from India and elsewhere," IWMI Books, Reports H040688, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigation management; Performance evaluation; Institutions; Poverty; Legislation; Food Security and Poverty; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:113726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .