Diversity and Management of Phytophthora in Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Michael J. & Bruce, John W., 1994. "Land Tenure, Agrarian Structure, and Comparative Land Use Efficiency in Zimbabwe: Options for Land Tenure Reform and Land Redistribution," Research Papers 12750, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Stroud, Ann, 1996. "Farmer participatory research -- Rhetoric and reality : C. Okali, J. Sumberg and J. Farrington. Overseas Development Institute, 1994, available through Intermediate Technology Publications, London. 15," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 364-367, July.
- Goebel, Allison, 1996. "Process, Perception and Power: Notes from "Participatory" Research in a Zimbabwean Resettlement Area," Staff Paper Series 24107, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Gillard, Peter & Monypenny, Richard, 1988. "A decision support approach for the beef cattle industry of tropical Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 179-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Katrina J. & Pannell, David J. & Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2012. "Determining the cost-effectiveness of Phytophthora cinnamomi management in the Fitzgerald River National Park," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124288, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aciarm:114060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aciarau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .