2007 African Fixed Income Guidebook
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Fixed Income Guidebook with number 47 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Saayman, Melville & Krugell, Waldo F. & Saayman, Andrea, 2016. "Willingness to pay: Who are the cheap talkers?," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 96-111.
- Fischer, Klara, 2016. "Why new crop technology is not scale-neutral—A critique of the expectations for a crop-based African Green Revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1185-1194.
- Durães, Lucas & Roque, Fabio O. & Siqueira, Tadeu & Santos, Anderson M. & Borges, Magno A. & Rezende, Renan S., 2016. "Simulating the role of connectivity in shaping stream insect metacommunities under colonization cycle dynamics," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 334(C), pages 19-26.
- Poe, Melissa R. & Levin, Phillip S. & Tolimieri, Nick & Norman, Karma, 2015. "Subsistence fishing in a 21st century capitalist society: From commodity to gift," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 241-250.
- Barr, Ben & Kinderman, Peter & Whitehead, Margaret, 2015. "Trends in mental health inequalities in England during a period of recession, austerity and welfare reform 2004 to 2013," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 324-331.
- Molnarova, Kristina & Sklenicka, Petr & Stiborek, Jiri & Svobodova, Kamila & Salek, Miroslav & Brabec, Elizabeth, 2012. "Visual preferences for wind turbines: Location, numbers and respondent characteristics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 269-278.
- Betakova, Vendula & Vojar, Jiri & Sklenicka, Petr, 2015. "Wind turbines location: How many and how far?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 23-31.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbfig:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sodji Agossou Francis Kohoue)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed