2011 - Tanzania - Country Profile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stampini Marco & Verdier-Chouchane Audrey, 2011.
"Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-35, September.
- Stampini, Marco & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Stampini & Audrey Chouchane, 2011. "Working Paper 123 - Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment," Working Paper Series 231, African Development Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, . "The Revolution in Tunisia - Economic Challenges and Prospects," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 120.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Mali; Staff Report for the 2012 Article IV Consultation, Request for Disbursement Under the Rapid Credit Facility, and Cancellation of the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Bianchi, Michele & Branchini, Lisa & Cesari, Simone & De Pascale, Andrea & Melino, Francesco, 2015. "Repowering existing under-utilized WTE power plant with gas turbines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 902-911.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:31:y:2014:i:03:n:s0217595914500183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Weinert, 2012.
"Diversity of the DAX30 Executive Board Members: Aspiration and Reality
[Diversity der DAX30-Vorstände: Anspruch und Wirklichkeit]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 20, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbcbr:384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AfDB AfDB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .