Integrity and Anti-Corruption Progress Report
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria, 2013. "Energy analysis and thermoeconomic assessment of the closed greenhouse – The largest commercial solar building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1256-1266.
- Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria, 2013. "Thermal energy storage strategies for effective closed greenhouse design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 337-343.
- Booth Walling Carrie, 2012. "Decision-Makers in the Dock: How Trials, Human Rights Advocacy and International Law are Shaping the Justice Norm," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26, December.
- Saeed Saadat & Muffatto Moreno & Yousafzai Shumaila, 2014. "A Multi-level Study of Entrepreneurship Education among Pakistani University Students," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-25, July.
- Minas Samatas, 2015. "“Austerity Surveillance” in Greece under the Austerity Regime (2010−2014)," Media and Communication, Cogitatio Press, vol. 3(3), pages 68-80.
- Katia Angue & Cécile Ayerbe & Liliana Mitkova, 2014. "A method using two dimensions of the patent classification for measuring the technological proximity: an application in identifying a potential R&D partner in biotechnology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 716-747, October.
- Fang, Baling & Yin, Xiang & Tan, Yi & Li, Canbing & Gao, Yunpeng & Cao, Yijia & Li, Jianliang, 2016. "The contributions of cloud technologies to smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1326-1331.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbare:338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.