African Development Report 2004
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 21 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Iris Bohnet & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2005.
"The Elasticity Of Trust: Evidence From Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, The United Arab Emirates And The United States,"
2005-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Iris Bohnet & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2005. "The Elasticity Of Trust: Evidence From Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, The United Arab Emirates And The United States," Discussion Papers 2005-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bohnet, Iris & Herrmann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2005. "The Elasticity of Trust: Evidence from Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the United States," Working Paper Series rwp05-046, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Heiman, M.K., 2006. "Expectations for renewable energy under market restructuring: the U.S. experience," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1052-1066.
- Tomas Konecny & Jan Myslivecek, 2008. "Fair Trade - Is It Really Fair?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp367, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- World Bank, 2005. "Managing the Livestock Revolution : Policy and Technology to Address the Negative Impacts of a Fast-Growing Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8795, The World Bank.
- Bohnet, Iris & Herrmann, Benedikt & Al-Ississ, Mohamad & Robbett, Andrea & Al-Yahia, Khalid & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010.
"The Elasticity of Trust: How to Promote Trust in the Arab Middle East and the United States,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bohnet, Iris & Herrmann, Benedikt & Al-Ississ, Mohamad & Robbett, Andrea & Khalid, Al-Yahia & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2010. "The Elasticity of Trust: How to Promote Trust in the Arab Middle East and the United States," Scholarly Articles 4449094, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Miroslav Trnka & Kurt Kersebaum & Josef Eitzinger & Michael Hayes & Petr Hlavinka & Mark Svoboda & Martin Dubrovský & Daniela Semerádová & Brian Wardlow & Eduard Pokorný & Martin Možný & Don Wilhite &, 2013. "Consequences of climate change for the soil climate in Central Europe and the central plains of the United States," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 405-418, September.
- Samuel Veloz & John Williams & David Lorenz & Michael Notaro & Steve Vavrus & Daniel Vimont, 2012. "Identifying climatic analogs for Wisconsin under 21st-century climate-change scenarios," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 1037-1058, June.
- Abegaz, Berhanu, 2005. "Multilateral development aid for Africa," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 433-454, December.
- Abdul Hamid Mar Iman & Fu Yek Pieng & Christopher Gan, 2012. "A Conjoint Analysis of Buyers¡¦ Preferences for Residential Property," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 73-105.
- William Larson, 2015. "New Estimates of Value of Land of the United States," BEA Working Papers 0120, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Diandong Ren & Rong Fu & Lance Leslie & Robert Dickinson, 2011. "Modeling the mudslide aftermath of the 2007 Southern California Wildfires," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 57(2), pages 327-343, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Barfour Osei to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed