African Development Report 2004
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 21 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Abegaz, Berhanu, 2005. "Multilateral development aid for Africa," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 433-454, December.
- Abreu, Denise A. & Riberas, Zulma T., 2008. "General Overview of the NASS Objective Yield and Objective Measurement Programs," NASS Research Reports 235073, United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service.
- Bohnet, Iris & Herrmann, Benedikt & Al-Ississ, Mohamad & Robbett, Andrea & Khalid, Al-Yahia & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2010.
"The Elasticity of Trust: How to Promote Trust in the Arab Middle East and the United States,"
4449094, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bohnet, Iris & Herrmann, Benedikt & Al-Ississ, Mohamad & Robbett, Andrea & Al-Yahia, Khalid & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "The Elasticity of Trust: How to Promote Trust in the Arab Middle East and the United States," Working Paper Series rwp10-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Heiman, M.K., 2006. "Expectations for renewable energy under market restructuring: the U.S. experience," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1052-1066.
- William Larson, 2015. "New Estimates of Value of Land of the United States," BEA Working Papers 0120, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Elaine Kelly & George Stoye & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2015. "Public hospital spending in England: evidence from National Health Service administrative records," IFS Working Papers W15/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Iris Bohnet & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2005.
"The Elasticity Of Trust: Evidence From Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, The United Arab Emirates And The United States,"
2005-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Iris Bohnet & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2005. "The Elasticity Of Trust: Evidence From Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, The United Arab Emirates And The United States," Discussion Papers 2005-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bohnet, Iris & Herrmann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2005. "The Elasticity of Trust: Evidence from Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the United States," Working Paper Series rwp05-046, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Tomas Konecny & Jan Myslivecek, 2008. "Fair Trade - Is It Really Fair?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp367, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Miroslav Trnka & Kurt Kersebaum & Josef Eitzinger & Michael Hayes & Petr Hlavinka & Mark Svoboda & Martin Dubrovský & Daniela Semerádová & Brian Wardlow & Eduard Pokorný & Martin Možný & Don Wilhite &, 2013. "Consequences of climate change for the soil climate in Central Europe and the central plains of the United States," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 405-418, September.
- Diandong Ren & Rong Fu & Lance Leslie & Robert Dickinson, 2011. "Modeling the mudslide aftermath of the 2007 Southern California Wildfires," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 57(2), pages 327-343, May.
- Samuel Veloz & John Williams & David Lorenz & Michael Notaro & Steve Vavrus & Daniel Vimont, 2012. "Identifying climatic analogs for Wisconsin under 21st-century climate-change scenarios," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 1037-1058, June.
- World Bank, 2005. "Managing the Livestock Revolution : Policy and Technology to Address the Negative Impacts of a Fast-Growing Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8795, The World Bank.
- Abdul Hamid Mar Iman & Fu Yek Pieng & Christopher Gan, 2012. "A Conjoint Analysis of Buyers¡¦ Preferences for Residential Property," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 73-105.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed