African Development Report 2003
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 20 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/Email:
More information through EDIRC
- World Bank, 2004. "Pakistan - Rural Factor Markets : Policy Reforms for Growth and Equity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14513, The World Bank.
- Denholm, Paul, 2006. "Improving the technical, environmental and social performance of wind energy systems using biomass-based energy storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1355-1370.
- Al-Sallal, Khaled A., 2006. "Easing high brightness and contrast glare problems in universal space design studios in the UAE: Real models testing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 617-630.
- Raynolds, Laura T., 2004. "The Globalization of Organic Agro-Food Networks," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 725-743, May.
- World Bank, 2007. "Social Protection in Pakistan : Managing Household Risks and Vulnerability," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7660, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Barfour Osei to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed