African Development Report 2003
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 20 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2007.
"Why Are There Serial Defaulters? Evidence from Constitutions,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 713-730.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel, 2006. "Why are there Serial Defaulters? Evidence from Constitutions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 755, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dao, Ngoc Tien & Ngo, Chi Le & Nguyen, Quynh Huong & Nguyen, Thu Hang, 2013. "Participation of non-state actors in formulation of trade policy in Vietnam," Papers 921, World Trade Institute.
- World Bank, 2004. "Pakistan - Rural Factor Markets : Policy Reforms for Growth and Equity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14513, The World Bank.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:13:d:61509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Sȩdziwy, 2015. "Sustainable Street Lighting Design Supported by Hypergraph-Based Computational Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 13, December.
- Al-Sallal, Khaled A., 2006. "Easing high brightness and contrast glare problems in universal space design studios in the UAE: Real models testing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 617-630.
- Raynolds, Laura T., 2004. "The Globalization of Organic Agro-Food Networks," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 725-743, May.
- Danijel Nestić, 2005. "Price Level Convergence: Croatia, Transition Countries and the EU," Working Papers 13, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Denholm, Paul, 2006. "Improving the technical, environmental and social performance of wind energy systems using biomass-based energy storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1355-1370.
- World Bank, 2007. "Social Protection in Pakistan : Managing Household Risks and Vulnerability," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7660, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed