Wirtschaftsstruktur und Regionalentwicklung: Zur Bedeutung von Headquartern und verbundenen Wirtschaftszweigen
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dienes, Christian & Schneck, Stefan & Wolter, Hans-Jürgen, 2018. "Die Auswirkungen des Gründungsgeschehens auf das regionale Wirtschaftswachstum," IfM-Materialien 270, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Franziska Pudelko & Christian Hundt & Linus Holtermann, 2018. "Gauging two sides of regional economic resilience in Western Germany—Why sensitivity and recovery should not be lumped together," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 38(2), pages 141-189, October.
- Jenniches, Simon, 2018. "Assessing the regional economic impacts of renewable energy sources – A literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 35-51.
More about this item
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iwhwiw:iwh-7-12-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwhhhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.