Originäre Wirtschaftskraft der neuen Länder noch schwächer als bislang angenommen
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Merkl, Christian, 2006.
"The Caring Hand that Cripples: The East German Labor Market After Reunification (Detailed Version),"
IZA Discussion Papers
2066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Snower, Dennis J. & Merkl, Christian, 2006. "The caring hand that cripples: The East German labor market after reunification (detailed version)," Kiel Working Papers 1263, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christian Merkl & Dennis Snower, 2008.
"East German unemployment: the myth of the irrelevant labor market,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 151-165, September.
- Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2008. "East German unemployment: the myth of the irrelevant labor market," Kiel Working Papers 1435, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Titze, Mirko, 2007. "Strategien der neuen Bundesländer im Rahmen der Gemeinschaftsaufgabe „Verbesserung der regionalen Wirtschaftsstruktur“ – Ein Vergleich –," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Blum, Ulrich & Ragnitz, Joachim & Freye, Sabine & Scharfe, Simone & Schneider, Lutz, 2009. "Regionalisierung öffentlicher Ausgaben und Einnahmen: Eine Untersuchung am Beispiel der Neuen Länder," IWH-Sonderhefte 4/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iwhwiw:iwh-5-05-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwhhhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.