Estimating overidentified, nonrecursive, time‐varying coefficients structural vector autoregressions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lütkepohl, Helmut & Woźniak, Tomasz, 2020.
"Bayesian inference for structural vector autoregressions identified by Markov-switching heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Tomasz Woźniak, 2017. "Bayesian Inference for Structural Vector Autoregressions Identified by Markov-Switching Heteroskedasticity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1707, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2016.
"Volatility Co-movement and the Great Moderation. An Empirical Analysis,"
804, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2016. "Volatility Co-movement and the Great Moderation. An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 804, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Petrova, Katerina, 2019. "A quasi-Bayesian local likelihood approach to time varying parameter VAR models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 286-306.
- Helmut Lutkepohl & Tomasz Wo'zniak, 2018. "Bayesian Inference for Structural Vector Autoregressions Identified by Markov-Switching Heteroskedasticity," Papers 1811.08167, arXiv.org.
- Amine Ben Amar, 2019. "The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Transmission in a Dual Banking System: Further Insights from TVP-VAR Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(4), pages 2317-2332.
- Denis Belomestny & Ekaterina Krymova & Andrey Polbin, 2020. "Estimating TVP-VAR models with time invariant long-run multipliers," Papers 2008.00718, arXiv.org.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Christian Matthes, 2015. "Time-Varying Parameter Vector Autoregressions: Specification, Estimation, and an Application," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 4Q, pages 323-352.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:quante:v:6:y:2015:i:2:p:359-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.