The dilemma of government responsiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 1995. "Is There an Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off in School Finance? Tiebout and a Theory of the Local Public Goods Producer," NBER Working Papers 5265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Downes, Thomas A., 1992. "Evaluating the Impact of School Finance Reform on the Provision of Public Education: The California Case," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 45(4), pages 405-419, December.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1993.
"The Political Economy of the Decline of American Public Education,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 331-370, April.
- Sam Peltzman, 1992. "The Political Economy of the Decline of American Public Education," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 78, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-1177, September.
- Downes, Thomas A., 1992. "Evaluating the Impact of School Finance Reform on the Provision of Public Education: The California Case," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 45(4), pages 405-19, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolyn Kousky & Erzo Luttmer & Richard Zeckhauser, 2006.
"Private investment and government protection,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Kousky, Carolyn & Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2006. "Private Investment and Government Protection," Working Paper Series rwp06-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Carolyn Kousky & Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2006. "Private Investment and Government Protection," NBER Working Papers 12255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Zeckhauser & Steve Coate & Stephen Johnson, 1992. "Robin-Hooding Rents: Exploiting the Pecuniary Effects of In-Kind Programs," NBER Working Papers 4125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:7:y:1987:i:4:p:601-620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .