Put up or shut up: Self-assessment and asymmetric information
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Designing a property tax without property values: Analysis in the case of Ireland," Papers WP352, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2005.
"Land and Property Taxation in 25 Countries: A Comparative Review,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 34-42, November.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2004. "Land and Property Taxation in 25 Countries: A Comparative Review," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Land and Property Taxation, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard M. Bird, 2006. "Taxing Land and Property in Emerging Economies: Raising Revenue...and More?," International Tax Program Papers 0605, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:3:p:14567616 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:3:y:1984:i:4:p:618-620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .