The Impact of Earnings Disregards on the Behavior of Low‐Income Families
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jordan D. Matsudaira & Rebecca M. Blank, 2008. "The Impact of Earnings Disregards on the Behavior of Low Income Families," NBER Working Papers 14038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce D. Meyer & Dan T. Rosenbaum, 2001.
"Welfare, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and the Labor Supply of Single Mothers,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(3), pages 1063-1114.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Dan T. Rosenbaum, 1998. "Welfare, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and the Labor Supply of Single Mothers," JCPR Working Papers 32, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Dan T. Rosenbaum, 1999. "Welfare, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and the Labor Supply of Single Mothers," NBER Working Papers 7363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 2002. "Labor Supply at the Extensive and Intensive Margins: The EITC, Welfare, and Hours Worked," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 373-379, May.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 2002. "Can equity and efficiency complement each other?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 451-468, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Joel Slemrod, 1997. "The Economic Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 589-632, June.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2002. "Evaluating Welfare Reform in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1166, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knoef, Marike & van Ours, Jan C., 2014.
"How to Stimulate Single Mothers on Welfare to Find a Job: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marike Knoef & Jan C. van Ours, 2014. "How to Stimulate Single Mothers on Welfare to Find a Job; Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4804, CESifo Group Munich.
- Knoef, M.G. & van Ours, J.C., 2014. "How to Stimulate Single Mothers on Welfare to Find a Job : Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2014-030, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marike Knoef & Jan C. van Ours, 2016.
"How to stimulate single mothers on welfare to find a job: evidence from a policy experiment,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 1025-1061, October.
- Knoef, M.G. & van Ours, Jan, 2016. "How to stimulate single mothers on welfare to find a job : Evidence from a policy experiment," Other publications TiSEM 928c3924-9cc9-45a7-9d1a-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:3:p:457-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian C. Cadena, 2013. "Native Competition and Low-Skilled Immigrant Inflows," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(4), pages 910-944.
- Lucie Schmidt, 2013. "The New Safety Net? Supplemental Security Income after Welfare Reform," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
More about this item
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:33:y:2014:i:1:p:7-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .