An economic view of food deserts in the united states
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 30 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home|
- William Bellinger & Jue Wang, 2011. "Poverty, Place or Race: Causes of the Retail Gap in Smaller U.S. Cities," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 253-270, September.
- Harding, Matthew & Lovenheim, Michael, 2017.
"The effect of prices on nutrition: Comparing the impact of product- and nutrient-specific taxes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 53-71.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," Discussion Papers 13-023, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Manan Roy & Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2012. "Federal nutrition programs and childhood obesity: inside the black box," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Roy, Manan & Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty, 2010. "Federal Nutrition Programs and Childhood Obesity: Inside the Black Box," IZA Discussion Papers 5316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Humphreys, Brad & Zhou, Li, 2013. "Sports Facilities, Agglomeration, and Urban Redevelopment," Working Papers 2013-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Caillavet, France & Kyureghian, Gayaneh & Nayga, Rudy & Ferrant, Coline & Chauvin, Pierre, 2014. "Does Healthy Food Access Matter in a French Urban Setting? The Role of Food Retail Structure," 2015 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts 195706, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wilde, Parke & Llobrera, Joseph & Ver Ploeg, Michele, 2014. "Population Density, Poverty, and Food Retail Access in the United States: An Empirical Approach," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(A).
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Bessler, David A. & Capps, Oral, 2016. "Food environment in the United States as a complex economic system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 163-175.
- Ellickson, Paul B. & Grieco, Paul L.E., 2013. "Wal-Mart and the geography of grocery retailing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-14.
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Zhou, Li, 2015. "Sports facilities, agglomeration, and public subsidies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 60-73.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:3:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s13162-013-0049-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J., 2014. "Understanding Consumer Preferences for Nutritious Foods: Retailing Strategies in a Food Desert," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(A).
- Quynh Lê & Hoang Nguyen & Daniel Terry & Stefan Dieters & Stuart Auckland & Gretchen Long, 2015. "Quantifying and visualizing access to healthy food in a rural area of Australia: A spatial analysis," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(5), pages 1017-1029, October.
- France Caillavet & Gayaneh Kyureghian & Rodolfo M. Nayga & Coline Ferrant & Pierre Chauvin, 2015. "Does Healthy Food Access Matter in a French Urban Setting?: The Role of Food Retail Structure," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/19upp1b1si9, Sciences Po.
- Matthew Freedman & Annemarie Kuhns, 2017. "Supply-Side Subsidies to Improve Food Access and Dietary Outcomes: Evidence from the New Markets Tax Credit," Working Papers 171804, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Kyureghian, Gayaneh & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2012. "The Role of Food Access in Meeting Some Dietary Guidelines: A Natural Experiment," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 129727, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rabinowitz, Adam N., 2011. "The Relationship of Supermarket Access to the Price and Nutritional Quality of Household Purchases," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103959, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Chenarides, Lauren & Goetz, Stephan J., 2012. "Limited Food Access as an Equilibrium Outcome: An Empirical Analysis," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123196, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:30:y:2011:i:1:p:153-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed