Trust and ROSCA membership in rural Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ademola Abimbola. O & Ben-Caleb Egbide & Adegboyegun Adekunle. E & Eluyela Damilola. F & Falaye Adebanjo. J & Ajayi Abiodun. S., 2020. "Rotating and Savings Credit Association (ROSCAs): A Veritable Tool for Enhancing the Performance of Micro and Small Enterprises in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(2), pages 189-199, February.
- Omar Sene, 2012.
"Trust as a Proxy for the Ability to Produce Local Public Goods: Testing Different Measures,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Omar Sene, 2012. "Trust as a Proxy for the Ability to Produce Local Public Goods: Testing Different Measures," Post-Print halshs-00717141, HAL.
- Omar Sene, 2012. "Trust as a Proxy for the Ability to Produce Local Public Goods: Testing Different Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717141, HAL.
- Ha van Dung, 2014. "Short-term precaution, insurance and saving mechanisms in rural Vietnam," Working Papers CIE 82, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Tom Lane, 2015. "Discrimination in the laboratory: a meta-analysis," Discussion Papers 2015-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
More about this item
Keywordstrust ; reciprocity ; economic experiments ; ROSCAs ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:23:y:2011:i:4:p:461-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.