Access to public infrastructure, institutional thickness and pro‐poor growth in Rural Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Duflo, 2012. "Women Empowerment and Economic Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1051-1079, December.
- Barrientos Armando & Villa Juan Miguel, 2015.
"Evaluating Antipoverty Transfer Programmes in Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa. Better Policies? Better Politics?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 147-179, June.
- Barrientos, Armando & Villa, Juan M., 2013. "Evaluating Antipoverty Transfer Programmes in Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa : Better Policies? Better Politics?," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2014.
"Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," CEPR Discussion Papers 9950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ginja, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," Working Paper Series 2014:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2015. "Tackling social exclusion : evidence from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7180, The World Bank.
- Pedro Carneiro & Emanuela Galasso & Rita Ginja, 2014. "Tackling social exclusion: evidence from Chile," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fernando Hoces de la Guardia & Andrés Hojman & Osvaldo Larrañaga, 2011. "Evaluating the Chile Solidario program: results using the Chile Solidario panel and the administrative databases," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1 Year 20), pages 129-168, June.
- Armando Barrientos & David Hulme, 2009. "Social Protection for the Poor and Poorest in Developing Countries: Reflections on a Quiet Revolution," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 439-456.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2007. "The Economic Lives of the Poor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 141-168, Winter.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597.
- Gough,Ian & Wood,Geof & Barrientos,Armando & Bevan,Philippa & Davis,Peter & Room,Graham, 2004. "Insecurity and Welfare Regimes in Asia, Africa and Latin America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521834193, March.
- Sylvia Chant, 2008. "The 'Feminisation of Poverty' and the 'Feminisation' of Anti-Poverty Programmes: Room for Revision?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 165-197.
- Adato, Michelle & Hoddinott, John (ed.), 2010. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Latin America," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-8018-9498-5, Winter.
- Emanuela Galasso, 2011. "Alleviating extreme poverty in Chile: the short term effects of Chile Solidario," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1 Year 20), pages 101-127, June.
- de Brauw, Alan & Hoddinott, John, 2011.
"Must conditional cash transfer programs be conditioned to be effective? The impact of conditioning transfers on school enrollment in Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 359-370, November.
- de Brauw, Alan & Hoddinott, John, 2008. "Must conditional cash transfer programs be conditioned to be effective?: The impact of conditioning transfers on school enrollment in Mexico," IFPRI discussion papers 757, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simone Cecchini & Claudia Robles & Luis Hernán Vargas, 2012. "The Expansion of Cash Transfers in Chile and its Challenges: Ethical Family Income," Policy Research Brief 26, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Francesca Bastagli, 2009. "From Social Safety net to Social Policy? The Role of Conditional Cash Transfers in Welfare State Development in Latin America," Working Papers 60, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Elson, Diane, 1999. "Labor Markets as Gendered Institutions: Equality, Efficiency and Empowerment Issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 611-627, March.
- Armando Barrientos, 2010. "Protecting Capability, Eradicating Extreme Poverty: Chile Solidario and the Future of Social Protection," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 579-597.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zukauskaite , Elena & Plechero , Monica & Trippl , Michaela, 2016. "Institutional Thickness Revisited," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Modrego, Félix & Berdegué, Julio A., 2015. "A Large-Scale Mapping of Territorial Development Dynamics in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 11-31.
More about this item
Keywordspro‐poor growth ; institutions and growth ; rural ; Peru ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:23:y:2011:i:3:p:358-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.