Policy and regulation for sustainable microfinance: country experiences in Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:34798 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartarska, Valentina, 2005. "Governance and performance of microfinance institutions in Central and Eastern Europe and the Newly Independent States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1627-1643, October.
- Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland & R. Oystein Strøm, 2012.
"Audit Quality and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Microfinance Industry,"
Working Papers CEB
12-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland & R. Oystein Strøm, 2013. "Audit Quality and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Microfinance Industry," Working Papers CEB 13-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mislan Cokro, Widiyanto & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2008.
"Sustainability of BMT financing for Developing Micro-enterprises,"
7434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Mislan Condro, Widiyanto, 2008. "Sustainability of BMT financing for Developing Micro-enterprises," MPRA Paper 13746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas A. LASH & Bala BATAVIA, 2016. "Government Policies And Micro Lending In Emerging Markets," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 17, pages 9-32, June.
- Marek Hudon, 2006. "Subsidies and financial performances of the microfinance institutions: Does management matter?," Working Papers CEB 05-015.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Valentina Hartarska, 2004. "Governance and Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Central And Eastern Europe and the Newly Independent States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-677, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hartarska, Valentina M., 2005. "Governance and Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Central and Eastern Europe and the Newly Independent States," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24568, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thapa, Ganesh, 2006. "Sustainability and Governance of Microfinance Institutions: Recent Experiences and Some Lessons for Southeast Asia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 3(1-2), pages 1-22, December.
- World Bank, 2001. "Risk Management in South Asia : A Poverty Focused Approach," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15449, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:11:y:1999:i:5:p:717-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.