The hidden martingale restriction in Gram‐Charlier option prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarno Talponen, 2018. "Matching distributions: Recovery of implied physical densities from option prices," Papers 1803.03996, arXiv.org.
- Sofiane Aboura & Didier Maillard, 2016. "Option Pricing Under Skewness and Kurtosis Using a Cornish–Fisher Expansion," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(12), pages 1194-1209, December.
- Chateau, Jean-Pierre D., 2011. "Contribution à la réglementation de Bâle-3 : de la consistance interne du continuum du crédit commercial en marquant à la « valeur de modèle » le risque de crédit des engagements de crédit," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(4), pages 445-479, décembre.
- Ciprian Necula & Gabriel Drimus & Walter Farkas, 2019. "A general closed form option pricing formula," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-40, April.
- Fleming, Euan & Villano, Renato & Williamson, Brendon, 2013. "Structuring Exotic Options Contracts on Water to Improve the Efficiency of Resource Allocation in the Australian Water Market," Papers 234295, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
- Steven L. Heston & Alberto G. Rossi, 2017. "A Spanning Series Approach to Options," The Review of Asset Pricing Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 2-42.
- Lin, Shin-Hung & Huang, Hung-Hsi & Li, Sheng-Han, 2015. "Option pricing under truncated Gram–Charlier expansion," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 77-97.
- Ching-Ping Wang & Hung-Hsi Huang & Chien-Chia Hung, 2011. "Implied Index And Option Pricing Errors: Evidence From The Taiwan Option Market," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(2), pages 115-125.
- Steven L. Heston & Alberto G. Rossi, 2017. "A Spanning Series Approach to Options," Review of Asset Pricing Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 2-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:27:y:2007:i:6:p:517-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.