Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haas Markus, 2010. "Skew-Normal Mixture and Markov-Switching GARCH Processes," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-56, September.
- Burkhard Raunig, 2018. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and the Volatility of Sovereign CDS Spreads," Working Papers 219, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2009.
"Volatility Forecasting Models and Market Co-Integration: A Study on South-East Asian Markets,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200911, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2010. "Volatility Forecasting Models and Market Co-Integration: A Study on South-East Asian Markets," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201005, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2010.
- Md. Zahangir Alam & Md. Noman Siddikee & Md. Masukujjaman, 2013. "Forecasting Volatility of Stock Indices with ARCH Model," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(2), pages 126-143, April.
- Segnon, Mawuli & Lux, Thomas, 2013. "Multifractal models in finance: Their origin, properties, and applications," Kiel Working Papers 1860, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahmet Duran & Michael Bommarito, 2011. "A profitable trading and risk management strategy despite transaction costs," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 829-848.
- I.-Yuan Chuang & Jin-Ray Lu & Pei-Hsuan Lee, 2007. "Forecasting volatility in the financial markets: a comparison of alternative distributional assumptions," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(13), pages 1051-1060.
- Kian-Guan Lim & Christopher Ting, 2012. "The term structure of S&P 100 model-free volatilities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 1041-1058, November.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:193-215:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prateek Sharma & Vipul _, 2015. "Forecasting stock index volatility with GARCH models: international evidence," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 445-463, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:25:y:2005:i:5:p:465-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.