An empirical investigation of the GARCH option pricing model: Hedging performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Chih-Yuan & Jhang, Ling-Jhen & Chang, Chia-Chien, 2016. "Do investor sentiment, weather and catastrophe effects improve hedging performance? Evidence from the Taiwan options market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 35-51.
- Liu, Yanxin & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Ng, Andrew Cheuk-Yin, 2015. "Option pricing under GARCH models with Hansen's skewed-t distributed innovations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 108-125.
- Han, Chuan-Hsiang & Chang, Chien-Hung & Kuo, Chii-Shyan & Yu, Shih-Ti, 2015. "Robust hedging performance and volatility risk in option markets: Application to Standard and Poor's 500 and Taiwan index options," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 160-173.
- Aparna Bhat & Kirti Arekar, 2016. "Empirical Performance of Black-Scholes and GARCH Option Pricing Models during Turbulent Times: The Indian Evidence," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 123-136, March.
- Han, Chuan-Hsiang & Lai, Yongzeng, 2010. "A smooth estimator for MC/QMC methods in finance," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 536-550.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:23:y:2003:i:12:p:1191-1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.