The Predictability Of Aggregate Consumption Growth In Oecd Countries: A Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:142-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Buyse & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2015.
"On The Role Of Public Policies And Wage Formation For Private Investment In R&D: A Long-Run Panel Analysis,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
15/911, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tim Buyse & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2016. "On the role of public policies and wage formation for private investment in R&D:A long-run panel analysis," Working Paper Research 292, National Bank of Belgium.
- Havranek, Tomas & Rusnak, Marek & Sokolova, Anna, 2017.
"Habit formation in consumption: A meta-analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 142-167.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak & Anna Sokolova, 2015. "Habit Formation in Consumption: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2015/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2015.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak & Anna Sokolova, 2015. "Habit Formation in Consumption: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2015/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Adema, Yvonne & Pozzi, Lorenzo, 2015. "Business cycle fluctuations and household saving in OECD countries: A panel data analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 214-233.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:29:y:2014:i:3:p:431-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.