Sins of omission and obfuscation: IQWIG's guidelines on economic evaluation methods
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 10 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Jaime Caro & Erik Nord & Uwe Siebert & Alistair McGuire & Maurice McGregor & David Henry & Gérard de Pouvourville & Vincenzo Atella & Peter Kolominsky-Rabas, 2010. "The efficiency frontier approach to economic evaluation of health-care interventions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1117-1127.
- Bengt Jönsson, 2008. "IQWiG: an opportunity lost?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 205-207, August.
- Alex Sutton & A.E. Ades & Nicola Cooper & Keith Abrams, 2008. "Use of Indirect and Mixed Treatment Comparisons for Technology Assessment," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 26(9), pages 753-767.
- Karl Claxton & Simon Walker & Steven Palmer & Mark Sculpher, 2010. "Appropriate Perspectives for Health Care Decisions," Working Papers 054cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- McCabe, C & Claxton, K & Culyer, AJ, 2008.
"The NICE Cost-Effectiveness Threshold: What it is and What that Means,"
26466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher McCabe & Karl Claxton & Anthony J. Culyer, 2008. "The NICE Cost-Effectiveness Threshold: What it is and What that Means," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 26(9), pages 733-744.
- John Brazier, 2008. "Valuing Health States for Use in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 26(9), pages 769-779.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:19:y:2010:i:10:p:1132-1136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.