Identification of Nonseparable Triangular Models With Discrete Instruments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2019.
"A closed-form estimator for quantile treatment effects with endogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 219-235.
- Wuthrich, Kaspar, 2019. "A closed-form estimator for quantile treatment effects with endogeneity," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt99n9197q, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Roy Allen & John Rehbeck, 2020. "Identification of Random Coefficient Latent Utility Models," Papers 2003.00276, arXiv.org.
- Matzkin, Rosa L., 2016. "On independence conditions in nonseparable models: Observable and unobservable instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 302-311.
- Huang, Liquan & Khalil, Umair & Yıldız, Neşe, 2019. "Identification and estimation of a triangular model with multiple endogenous variables and insufficiently many instrumental variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 346-366.
- Songnian Chen & Shakeeb Khan & Xun Tang, 2020. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in Weakly Separable Multiple Index Models without Monotonicity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 996, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emetrp:v:83:y:2015:i:3:p:1199-1210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.