Hiding Information in Open Auctions with Jump Bids
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016. "Hiding Information in Open Auctions with Jump Bids," Post-Print hal-01412208, HAL.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016. "Hiding Information in Open Auctions with Jump Bids," Post-Print hal-01432853, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isaac, R. Mark & Salmon, Timothy C. & Zillante, Arthur, 2007. "A theory of jump bidding in ascending auctions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 144-164, January.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2012. "Hiding Information in Open Auctions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp469, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Johannes Hörner & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2007. "Costly Signalling in Auctions -super-1," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(1), pages 173-206.
- Yongfu He & Peter Popkowski Leszczyc, 2013. "The impact of jump bidding in online auctions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 387-397, December.
- Hernando-Veciana, Ángel & Michelucci, Fabio, 2011. "Second best efficiency and the English auction," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 496-506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonçalves, Ricardo & Ray, Indrajit, 2016. "Equilibria in a Japanese-English Auction with Discrete Bid Levels for the Wallet Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016.
"Creating a winner’s curse via jump bids,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(3), pages 173-186, September.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2015. "Creating a Winner's Curse via Jump Bids," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp537, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016. "Creating a winner's curse via jump bids," Post-Print hal-01432861, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:214-216 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v:126:y:2016:i:594:p:1484-1502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.