Appointments, Pay and Performance in UK Boardrooms by Gender
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rebérioux, Antoine & Roudaut, Gwenael, 2016.
"Gender Quota inside the Boardroom: Female Directors as New Key Players?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Antoine Rebérioux & Gwenaël Roudaut, 2016. "Gender Quota inside the Boardroom: Female Directors as New Key Players?," Working Papers hal-01297884, HAL.
- Kato, Takao & Kodama, Naomi, 2015.
"Work-Life Balance Practices, Performance-Related Pay, and Gender Equality in the Workplace: Evidence from Japan,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9379, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- KATO Takao & KODAMA Naomi, 2015. "Work-Life Balance Practices, Performance-Related Pay, and Gender Equality in the Workplace: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 15112, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:198-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:brjirl:v:56:y:2018:i:3:p:463-483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Jakub Mazurek, 2017. "All on board? New evidence on board gender diversity from a large panel of firms," GRAPE Working Papers 5, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Adams, Mike & Jiang, Wei, 2016. "Do outside directors influence the financial performance of risk-trading firms? Evidence from the United Kingdom (UK) insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 36-51.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:427-458 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:218-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swarnodeep Homroy & Kwok Tong Soo, 2014. "The impact of diversity on group and individual performance," Working Papers 65528509, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Colin Green & Swarnodeep Homroy, 2015. "Female directors, key committees, and firm performance," Working Papers 95922258, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014.
"What Types of Company Have Female and Foreign Directors?,"
14032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "What Types of Company Have Female and Foreign Directors?," CAMA Working Papers 2014-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "What Types of Companies Have Female and Foreign Directors?," AJRC Working Papers 1404, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Isabel Fernandez-Mateo & Roberto M. Fernandez, 2016. "Bending the Pipeline? Executive Search and Gender Inequality in Hiring for Top Management Jobs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(12), pages 3636-3655, December.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:19-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:161:y:2017:i:c:p:82-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nms:untern:10.5771/0042-059x-2018-2-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2016. "What types of companies have female directors? Evidence from Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 1-7.
- Simona, Comi & Mara, Grasseni & Federica, Origo & Laura, Pagani, 2017. "Where Women Make The Difference. The Effects of Corporate Board Gender Quotas on Firmsâ€™ Performance across Europe," Working Papers 367, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2017.
- Antoine Rebérioux & Gwenael Roudaut, 2017. "Gender Quota and Inequalities inside the Boardroom," Working Papers hal-01618949, HAL.
- Sila, Vathunyoo & Gonzalez, Angelica & Hagendorff, Jens, 2016. "Women on board: Does boardroom gender diversity affect firm risk?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 26-53.
- Diouf, Ibrahima & Pépin, Dominique, 2017.
"Gender and central banking,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 193-206.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Appointments, Pay and Performance in UK Boardrooms by Gender (EJ 2014) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v:124:y:2014:i:574:p:f109-f128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.