Imbalances in the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Marterbauer, 2010. "Budgetpolitik im Zeitalter verminderter Erwartungen," IMK Working Paper 6-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Markus Marterbauer & Ewald Walterskirchen, 2005. "Effect of House Prices on Economic Growth," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 78(11), pages 761-774, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Ederer, 2015. "Macroeconomic imbalances and institutional reforms in the EMU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 87, WWWforEurope.
- Oliver Picek & Enno Schröder, 2017. "Spillover effects of Germany`s final demand on Southern Europe," IMK Working Paper 181-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Stefan Ederer & Stefan Weingärtner, 2013. "Remapping EMU. On the future Construction of Economic and Monetary Union," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 5, WWWforEurope.
- Oliver Picek & Enno Schröder, 2017. "Euro area imbalances: How much could an expansion in the North help the South?," IMK Working Paper 180-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Imbalances in the EU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 42, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
Keywordseuro area; financial crisis; economic crisis; current account trends; demand trends;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2010:i:3:p:277-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .