Climate Change and Energy Economics: Key Indicators and Approaches to Measuring Biodiversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Marterbauer, 1999.
"Export Recovery and Tax Reform Accelerating the Pace of Growth. Economic Outlook for 1999 and 2000,"
WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports),
WIFO, pages 679-680.
- Michael Peneder, 1999. "The Austrian Paradox: "Old" Structures but High Performance?," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, pages 239-247.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 967-1014
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dani Rodrik, 2003. "Growth Strategies," NBER Working Papers 10050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2003. "Growth Strategies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny & Julia Bock-Schappelwein, 2010. "Qualification Structure, Over- and Underqualification of the Foreign Born in Austria and the EU," FIW Research Reports series II-008, FIW.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2-Emissionen Materialstromrechnung Biodiversität Artenvielfalt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2011:i:7:p:505-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.