Women Indicators of Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Feld, Lars P., 2015.
"Revisiting the link between growth and federalism: A Bayesian model averaging approach,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 772-781.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Feld, Lars P., 2013. "Revisiting the link between growth and federalism: A Bayesian model averaging approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zareh Asatryan & Lars P. Feld, 2013. "Revisiting the Link between Growth and Federalism: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 4357, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sebri, Maamar, 2015.
"Use renewables to be cleaner: Meta-analysis of the renewable energy consumption–economic growth nexus,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 657-665.
- Sebri, Maamar, 2014. "Use renewables to be cleaner: Meta-analysis of the renewable energy consumption-economic growth nexus," MPRA Paper 53247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen Role; Economic Growth; Panel Data; Cross-national Data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wei:journl:v:2:y:2012:i:1:p:27-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .