Can Donors and Nonstate Actors Undermine CitizensÕ Legitimating Beliefs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dailami, Mansoor, 2012.
"Looking beyond the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 76, pages 1-9, March.
- Mansoor Dailami, 2012. "Looking Beyond the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10050, The World Bank.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Kurlat, Sergio & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2012. "Bilateral M&A activity from the Global South," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 345-364.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S Goldberg, 2011.
"Global Banks and International Shock Transmission: Evidence from the Crisis,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(1), pages 41-76, April.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global banks and international shock transmission: evidence from the crisis," Staff Reports 446, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global Banks and International Shock Transmission: Evidence from the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cull, Robert & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria, 2010. "Foreign bank participation in developing countries : what do we know about the drivers and consequences of this phenomenon?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5398, The World Bank.
- Naohiko Baba & Robert N McCauley & Srichander Ramaswamy, 2009. "US dollar money market funds and non-US banks," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Leo, 2013. "Is Anyone Listening? Does US Foreign Assistance Target People's Top Priorities?-Working Paper 348," Working Papers 348, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .