The New Financial Landscape: What It Means for Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Otaviano Canuto & Catiana García-Kilroy & Anderson Caputo Silva, 2012. "The New Financial Landscape : What It Means for Emerging Market Economies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17090, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Strand, Jon & Toman, Michael, 2010. ""green stimulus,"economic recovery, and long-term sustainable development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5163, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard M. Hoekman, 2013. "Global Governance of International Competitiveness Spillovers," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/33, European University Institute.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .