The Kano Model Use to Evaluate the Perception of Intelligent and Active Packaging of Slovak Customers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erika Loučanová & Ján Parobek & Martina Nosáľová & Dopico Ana & Daniela Hupková, 2020. "Perception of Intelligent Packaging in the Context of Bioeconomy," Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, Sciendo, vol. 30(3), pages 77-89, September.
- Fouzia Shafiq, 2019. "Impact Of Smart Packaging And Evaluating Its Understanding Effect Upon Consumer Motivation In The Fresh Food Items," Journal of Marketing and Logistics (JML), Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 2, pages 16-30, January.
- Loučanová Erika & Parobek Ján & Nosáľová Martina & Dopico Ana, 2019. "The Perception of Respondents of Intelligent Packaging in Slovakia as Ecological Innovations," Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, Sciendo, vol. 29(1), pages 58-67, March.
More about this item
Keywordspackaging; innovation; intelligent and active packaging;
All these keywords.
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:suvges:v:28:y:2018:i:1:p:35-45:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.