Development Of Periodic Loan Repayment Models Considering Rhythmic Skips
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parvez, Mahbub, 2006. "Time Value Of Money: Application And Rationality- An Approach Using Differential Equations And Definite Integrals," MPRA Paper 10794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:uteexx:v:61:y:2016:i:1:p:70-78 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLoan Amortization; Periodic Payments; Skip Periods; Rhythmic Skips;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:22:y:2018:i:1:p:6-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.