Monetary Policy Force Effect By Means Of Banks Money Creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal, 2003. "A theory of money and banking," Working Papers (Old Series) 0310, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1986. "Monetary rules and commodity money schemes under uncertainty," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-35, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Diarmid Weir, 2013. "Fiat Money, Individual Rationality and Production," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 573-590, November.
- COCIUG, Victoria & TIMOFEI, Olga, 2016. "Optimization Of Monetary Creation By Linking Monetary Policies With Commercial Banks' Strategies," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 20(2), pages 79-90.
- Chiu, Jonathan & Meh, Césaire A., 2011. "Financial Intermediation, Liquidity, And Inflation," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S1), pages 83-118, April.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2009. "Why pay? An introduction to payments economics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, January.
- He, Ping & Huang, Lixin & Wright, Randall, 2008. "Money, banking, and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 1013-1024, September.
- Wen, Yi, 2015. "Money, liquidity and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-24.
- Yi Wen, 2012. "Liquidity and welfare," Working Papers 2012-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sun, Hongfei, 2007. "Banking, Inside Money and Outside Money," MPRA Paper 4504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey Dunbar, 2005. "International Lending, Capital Controls and Wealth Inequality," 2005 Meeting Papers 492, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sun, Hongfei, 2007. "Aggregate uncertainty, money and banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1929-1948, October.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2000. "Money in a theory of exchange," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 82(Jan), pages 35-60.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; money creation; bank regulation and supervision survey;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:18:y:2014:i:2:p:18-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.