Quantitative Evaluation Of Taxpayers’ Behaviour Of Fiscal Non-Compliance Manifested By Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation & PricewaterhouseCoopers, "undated". "Paying Taxes 2012," World Bank Publications - Reports 27087, The World Bank Group.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Portugal: Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 2013/019, International Monetary Fund.
- Smita Kuriakose, 2013. "Fostering Entrepreneurship in Armenia," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 15783, November.
- Oludele Akinloye Akinboade, 2015. "Correlates of Tax Compliance of Small and Medium Size Businesses in Cameroon," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(4 (Winter), pages 389-413.
- Bräutigam, Rainer & Dutt, Verena & Evers, Maria Theresia & Heinemann, Friedrich & Dutt, Verena, 2016. "Länderindex Familienunternehmen: 6. Auflage mit dem Zusatz Außenhandelsrisiken / Brexit," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 155777.
- Evers, Lisa & Evers, Maria Theresia & Bräutigam, Rainer & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kraus, Margit, 2015. "Länderindex Familienunternehmen (5. Auflage)," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 155776.
- World Bank, 2013. "Pakistan : Finding the Path to Job-Enhancing Growth," World Bank Publications - Reports 15979, The World Bank Group.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal system; taxpayers; tax evasion; fiscal behaviour; fiscal authority;
All these keywords.
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:16:y:2012:i:3:p:126-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.