Reforma Bugetului Uniunii Europene La Etapa Consultărilor Publice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mol, Michael J. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2009. "The sources of management innovation: When firms introduce new management practices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1269-1280, December.
More about this item
Keywordsreformă; buget comunitar; resurse; politici comune; legitimitate; transparenţă; eficienţă; flexibilitate; Uniunea Europeană; Comisia Europeană; Consiliul European; Parlamentul European;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P41 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:13:y:2009:i:3:p:7-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .