Problematiche inerenti all’inserimento lavorativo dei disabili, con particolare riferimento alla recente produzione legislativa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agovino, Massimiliano & Ferrara, Maria, 2015.
"Disabilità e povertà: il ruolo delle pensioni di invalidità civile. Un'analisi DSGE per i dati italiani
[Disability and poverty: the role of civilian disability pensions. A DSGE analysis for Italia," MPRA Paper 65616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0347-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Agovino & Maria Ferrara, 2017.
"Can civilian disability pensions overcome the poverty issue? A DSGE analysis for Italian data,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1469-1491, July.
- Agovino, Massimiliano & Ferrara, Maria, 2015. "Can civilian disability pensions overcome the poverty issue? A DSGE analysis for Italian data," MPRA Paper 65851, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsdisabled; employment; discrimination; economics of labour law.;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vep:journl:y:2004:v:112:i:3:p:339-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vep - Vita e Pensiero). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.