Uncertain Biomass Shift and Collapse: Implications for Harvest Policy in the Fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bulte, Erwin H., 2003.
"Open access harvesting of wildlife: the poaching pit and conservation of endangered species,"
Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 27-37, January.
- Bulte, Erwin H., 2003. "Open access harvesting of wildlife: the poaching pit and conservation of endangered species," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(1), January.
- Bulte, E.H., 2003. "Open access harvesting of wildlife : The poaching pit and conservation of endangered species," Other publications TiSEM 8c68c5f0-e72a-49bb-a44c-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Analyzing Risk of Stock Collapse in a Fishery under Stochastic Profit Maximization," Discussion Papers 2012/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Diwakar Poudel & Leif K. Sandal & Sturla F. Kvamsdal, 2015. "Stochastically Induced Critical Depensation and Risk of Stock Collapse," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 297-313.
- Audrey Laporte & Brian Ferguson, 2007. "Investment in health when health is stochastic," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 423-444, April.
- Duncan Knowler, 2002. "A Review of Selected Bioeconomic Models with Environmental Influences in Fisheries," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:72:y:1996:i:4:p:500-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.