Urban and Built-Up Land Area Changes in the United States: An Empirical Investigation of Determinants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Vance & Rich Iovanna, 2008. "Cities and Satellites: Spatial Effects and Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Modeling of Urban Growth," Ruhr Economic Papers 0043, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0043 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin Vance & Rich Iovanna, 2006. "Satellites and Suburbs: A High-resolution Model of Open-space Conversion," RWI Discussion Papers 0050, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Iovanna, Rich & Vance, Colin, 2006. "Satellites and Suburbs: A High-resolution Model of Open-space Conversion," RWI Discussion Papers 50, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Stavins, Robert & Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben, 2003. "Determinants of Land-Use Change In the United States 1982-1997," Discussion Papers dp-03-47, Resources For the Future.
- Stephen Strader & Walker Ashley & James Walker, 2015. "Changes in volcanic hazard exposure in the Northwest USA from 1940 to 2100," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 77(2), pages 1365-1392, June.
- Lizhong Hua & Lina Tang & Shenghui Cui & Kai Yin, 2014. "Simulating Urban Growth Using the SLEUTH Model in a Coastal Peri-Urban District in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-16, June.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vance, Colin & Iovanna, Rich, 2008. "Cities and Satellites: Spatial Effects and Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Modeling of Urban Growth," Ruhr Economic Papers 43, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Vance, Colin & Iovanna, Rich, 2003. "Assessing The Joint Influence Of Ecological And Socioeconomic Determinants Of Increases In The Built-Environment: A Study Of Trends In Central North Carolina," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21983, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- JunJie Wu & Monica Fisher & Unai Pascual, 2011. "Urbanization and the Viability of Local Agricultural Economies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 109-125.
- Bockstael, N. & Costanza, R. & Strand, I. & Boynton, W. & Bell, K. & Wainger, L., 1995. "Ecological economic modeling and valuation of ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-159, August.
- Claude Napoléone & Ghislain Geniaux, 2005. "Rente foncière et anticipations dans le périurbain," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 77-95.
- Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA-GRES), 2008.
"Economics of discontinuous urban development (In French),"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2008-06, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA), 2008. "Economics of discontinuous urban development (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:63:y:1987:i:3:p:215-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.