Learning-by-Doing and Experience: The Case of Whitewater Recreation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Eoghan Garvey, 2007.
"Up the Proverbial Creek without a Paddle: Accounting for Variable Participant Skill Levels in Recreational Demand Modelling,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(4), pages 413-426, April.
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Eoghan Garvey, 2006. "Up the proverbial creek without a paddle: Accounting for variable participant skill levels in recreational demand modelling," Working Papers 0604, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1997. "Time and the Valuation of Environmental Resources," Discussion Papers dp-98-07, Resources For the Future.
- Hailu, Getu & Boxall, Peter C. & McFarlane, Bonita L., 2005. "The influence of place attachment on recreation demand," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 581-598, August.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 1991. "Habit Formation in a Discrete Choice Model of Recreation Demand: Estimation and Welfare Measurement," Staff Paper Series 232515, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:52:y:1976:i:4:p:545-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.