A Study of the Impact of the Wetlands Easement Program on Agricultural Land Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shultz, Steven & Pool, Duane, 2005. "The Impact of Combined Grass and Wetland Easements on Agricultural Land Values in South Dakota," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Lee G. Anderson & George R. Parsons, 2004. "Review of Valuation Studies for Coastal and Ocean Resources in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4486, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Moriah B. Bostian. & Pierre Dupraz & Jean Joseph Minviel, 2015. "Production effects of wetland conservation: evidence from France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-12, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Gelso, Brett R., 2002. "Equity Considerations for Wetland Retention Programs: Using a Stochastic Frontier Approach to Investigate Policy Alternatives," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2).
- Shultz, Steven D. & Taff, Steven J., 2003. "Implicit Prices Of Wetland Easements," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22163, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:52:y:1976:i:4:p:509-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.