The Human Capital Effect of General Education Development Certificates on Low Income Women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Jepsen & Peter Mueser & Kenneth Troske, 2016.
"Labor Market Returns to the GED Using Regression Discontinuity Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(3), pages 621-649.
- Peter R. Mueser & Christopher Jepsen & Kenneth Troske, 2010. "Labor-Market Returns to the GED Using Regression Discontinuity Analysis," Working Papers 1014, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Christopher Jepsen & Peter Mueser & Kenneth Troske, 2016. "Labor-Market Returns to the GED Using Regression Discontinuity Analysis," Open Access publications 10197/7729, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jepsen, Christopher & Mueser, Peter R. & Troske, Kenneth, 2012. "Labor-Market Returns to the GED Using Regression Discontinuity Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dewar, Diane M., 1998. "Do those with more formal education have better health insurance opportunities?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-277, June.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Deb, Sayon, 2012. "Impact of fertilizer subsidies on the commercial fertilizer sector in Nigeria:: Evidence from previous fertilizer subsidy schemes," NSSP working papers 23, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:31:y:1996:i:1:p:206-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .