Some Direct Evidence on the Importance of Borrowing Constraints to the Labor Force Participation of Married Women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Janice Shack-Marquez & William L. Wascher, 1986. "Some direct evidence on the importance of borrowing constraints to the labor force participation of married women," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, J.P. & Thomas, D., 1993. "On the Road: Marriage and Mortality in Malaysia," Papers 93-11, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Sean Becketti & William Gould & Lee Lillard & Finis Welch, 1985. "The Panel Study of Income Dynamics After Fourteen Years: An Evaluation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 361, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1979. "Attrition Bias in Experimental and Panel Data: The Gary Income Maintenance Experiment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 455-473, March.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 1998. "On the Road: Marriage and Mobility in Malaysia," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(4), pages 805-832.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es417-418h is not listed on IDEAS
- Cédric Houdré, 2008. "Offre de travail et accession à la propriété : l’impact des contraintes d’emprunt sur l’activité des femmes en France," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 417(1), pages 153-172.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Some Direct Evidence on the Importance of Borrowing Constraints to the Labor Force Participation of Married Women (JHR 1987) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:22:y:1987:i:4:p:593-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.