Some direct evidence on the importance of borrowing constraints to the labor force participation of married women
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Janice Shack-Marquez & William L. Wascher, 1987. "Some Direct Evidence on the Importance of Borrowing Constraints to the Labor Force Participation of Married Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(4), pages 593-602.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es417-418h is not listed on IDEAS
- Cédric Houdré, 2008. "Offre de travail et accession à la propriété : l’impact des contraintes d’emprunt sur l’activité des femmes en France," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 417(1), pages 153-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgwe:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .